- RSS Channel Showcase 3500117
- RSS Channel Showcase 3267929
- RSS Channel Showcase 7144254
- RSS Channel Showcase 9013160
- 09/25/18--11:00: Mentoring Matters – Shana McEachren
- 10/02/18--12:25: When Top Performers Behave Badly
- 10/09/18--07:00: #leadershiptruth – You always have a choice.
- 10/12/18--07:00: Video blog! #leadershiptruth – You always have a choice.
- 10/19/18--07:00: Video blog! #leadershiptruth – Embrace your opposites.
Roundtable Mentor, Shana McEachren, executive coach and organizational development consultant, shared her perspective with our team on what to do about a team member who behaves badly with others, yet delivers great results. “Great leaders find a way to balance achieving results with caring for people.” READ MORE
It’s a challenging situation to have a team member who produces great results but behaves badly with others. As leaders, we love top performers, but in today’s world of work, results are about the performance of the whole team. And, if you have someone whose behaviour disrupts the performance of others, it is something that […]
For years, I was pretty miserable at work. On paper, I shouldn’t have been: great boss, awesome organization, big paycheque, fun work. Still, on a regular basis, I would complain to my husband about my job. One day, I was complaining to my coach about my frustration with feeling trapped because of our mortgage (that […]